Terms and Conditions
Prices and booking
All prices showing on the website include the legally applicable VAT, according to the current VAT legislation. Prices listed on our website can be changed at any time without any prior notice.
Tsiakkas Winery events and tastings work only through reservation, which must be made via any official website links.
Once the booking has been made, the Customer receives a confirmation email for the specific booking. The Customer may also get a reminder sms or a confirmation call to ensure the booking.
In case the Customer cannot be present at the booked event on the booked time, he/she is required to let Tsiakkas Winery know about his/her absence in advance via any of the offered ways of communication.
For some events, a booking fee may be required at the time the booking is made. In such occasions, and where a cancellation and refund policy is not provided for that specific event, Tsiakkas Winery reserves the right not to refund the booking fee in the event that the cancellation of the booking is made by the Customer less than 3 days prior to the time of the event.
Tsiakkas Winery reserves the right to not to accept any further booking, or to request a deposit on the next booking from a Customer, who was not present at the booked time and missed to contact Tsiakkas Winery to cancel the booking.
Tsiakkas Winery reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of an event. In this case any tickets that may have been issued prior to the event are not refundable but are still valid. If an event is cancelled due to strikes, government restrictions, force majeure, weather conditions etc. Tsiakkas Winery reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of the event.
Tsiakkas Winery accepts both cash and card payments in EUR currency, made at the location of the event itself. The Customer is required to pay the full amount of the service prior to the start of the event.
Booking events and experiences terms
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- The purchase of this ticket is valid for one person.
- The use of this ticket for advertising or commercial purposes is not allowed without the written permission of the organiser.
- Only the tickets sold by the official sales channels will be considered valid.
- Special discounted tickets are only valid upon presentation of necessary documentation.
- Entrance will not be allowed after the beginning of the event.
- Entrance is only valid for the date and time shown on this ticket.
- Every sale is final, and no exchanges or refunds are accepted.
- Entrance is entitled to the holder of this ticket only by accepting and complying the operating conditions and rules of the venue.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Proof of age may be requested.
- People under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Possession of a ticket does not allow the holder to receive any drink or beverage without paying.
- The use of audio-visual media may be prohibited during certain parts of the event.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the date, time and venue of an event. In this case the tickers are not refundable but are still valid.
- In the event that the cancellation of an event is a result of strikes, government restrictions, force majeure, weather conditions etc., the organisers reserve the right to change the date, time and venue of the event.
- In case of cancellation of the event, tickets will be refunded within the time and place which will be communicated to the purchaser of this ticket.
- The organisers, ushers and security personnel present at the premisses have the right to remove from the venue, persons that hamper the smooth progress of the event or affect the right of the remaining persons to participate and enjoy the event, with any bad behaviour.
- The organisers, ushers and security personnel are at the premisses in order to provide service, public safety and ensure smooth running of the event. The public must always comply with the suggestions of the ushers and security personnel.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- Parts of the event may be videotaped by the organisers in a way that will not affect the privacy and rights of the attendees.
- Photos taken during the event may be posted on the organisers social network pages. You have the right to request the organiser not to publish or delete any photo or material where you appear.
While booking online, via email or phone, the Customer is requested to provide his/her full name, valid email address and a valid contact number. The booking cannot be guaranteed if any of the above details turns out to be invalid. https://tsiakkaswinery.com./privacy-policy
Photos taken during the event may be posted on Tsiakkas Winery`s social network pages: Facebook and Instagram. These materials may be also used for self marketing purposes. The Customer has the right to request Tsiakkas Winery not to publish or delete any photo material where he/she appears.
The Customer is responsible and liable for any loss or damage caused by him/her to the premises of Tsiakkas Winery. Therefore, any damaged item will be repaired/replaced on the Customer’s expense.
Behavior and conduct
The Customer is required to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to start an event in order to be provided with information regarding the event. In case the Customer is late, he/she will be given the same information during the time spent at the event.
The reservation is held for maximum 30 minutes after the booked time. In case of not showing up and not notifying Tsiakkas Winery about the delay within 30 minutes of time frame, the booking is automatically cancelled.
Tsiakkas Winery fully complies with the measurements imposed by the Cyprus government to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Is mandatory for all Customers to provide full name, valid email and/or a valid contact number at the time of booking. Is mandatory for all Customers to follow the sanitary and safety instructions indicated in all areas of the premises. Also, the Customer must accept possible limitations on maximum number of participants/companions in one area, same as gathering restrictions.
Tsiakkas Winery does not provide face masks and gloves to Customers. Therefore, Customers are required to bring their own protection. Tsiakkas Winery reserves the right to deny the access to the premises for Customers showing symptoms of flu or any other disease.
Accepting this agreement, the Customer declares that he/she read, agreed and complies with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.